Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think those pics are the same bar.
They are the same bar. Just to clear up a few things, don't want a Stihl vs Husky deal here. There are 2 Jonsereds bars both 16" and I believe 60dl. What they fit I don't know for sure yet. I am going to take 1 of them for sure unless they are a large mount then maybe they will both be available. As far as the roller nose bars, I am not sure yet if I want one. They are cool but I would rather have one I could use. That being said, here is the order of response either by pm or reply. Feel free to correct me by pm if I have missed something.

Jonsereds - Dub11 then Cat525

Roller Nose - Stumpshot, AlfA01, Lead Farmer, and USMCbuckwild

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are the same bar. Just to clear up a few things, don't want a Stihl vs Husky deal here. There are 2 Jonsereds bars both 16" and I believe 60dl. What they fit I don't know for sure yet. I am going to take 1 of them for sure unless they are a large mount then maybe they will both be available. As far as the roller nose bars, I am not sure yet if I want one. They are cool but I would rather have one I could use. That being said, here is the order of response either by pm or reply. Feel free to correct me by pm if I have missed something.

lol looks like alot of vultures

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looks like me an Buck will just go to the range. It's a lot more funerer [emoji16]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He did.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing yet. It looks like I should go visit Rodney lol. I will probably go and look at some this weekend. It sucks all the small shops out here are pretty much gone now. Basically down to Bass Pro and Sportsman's warehouse.
Kmb8jT2Jih9lzZTN_B6b1wkHHwtM2PeYeG2ksedg_yc.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He did.

Yeah yeah yeah. I replied before reading all the way through. Shoot me...

Status
Not open for further replies.