Not open for further replies.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't that only work if there's a wire in the ditch with the pipe?

You need ferrous material to locate.... and a expensive line locator. If it’s a plastic line you have the option of trying to shove a wire inside of it from the meter pit.. I like using a electrical fish tape the best.

I’d just let it run longer and make yourself a pointed rod and probe around where your best guess is..

Next would be a Shovel.

C425556F-A012-4813-8C82-2FD1AB086B48.jpeg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You need ferrous material to locate.... and a expensive line locator. If it’s a plastic line you have the option of trying to shove a wire inside of it from the meter pit.. I like using a electrical fish tape the best.

I’d just let it run longer and make yourself a pointed rod and probe around where your best guess is..

Next would be a Shovel.

View attachment 199895
I dug for 2 hours trying to find a septic tank that the owner wanted pumped. Called an old water well driller to come out and witch it. Turned the faucets all on and he led me right to the tank. 3' deep

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dug for 2 hours trying to find a septic tank that the owner wanted pumped. Called an old water well driller to come out and witch it. Turned the faucets all on and he led me right to the tank. 3' deep

I never had any luck with witch sticks... Work has even bought us fancy witch sticks and they didn’t work for me. I know some people seem to have the touch. Towns start getting mad if you keep missing your line and it’s a new street or sidewalk.
The Gas Co in my area is not allowed to use witch sticks for any location.They have to vac their can not locate lines.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never had any luck with witch sticks... Work has even bought us fancy witch sticks and they didn’t work for me. I know some people seem to have the touch. Towns start getting mad if you keep missing your line and it’s a new street or sidewalk.
The Gas Co in my area is not allowed to use witch sticks for any location.They have to vac their can not locate lines.
I hear ya. It works for some. Not so much for others

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody gave my neighbor a chuckwagon atv.
I tried to get him to give it back
Runs fine honda motor
But all ball joints,wheel bearings,
Brakes,a arms,shocks,steering is wore out
The jackshaft assembly snapped off the frame
And all the cv boots are bad.
It was fine for 13 year's
But parts are damn high for those thing's.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use my top handles and try to cut them really close. Some come up from the roots. Most all of the trees have a wild trunk and are grafted.

If you don't cut them close, they tear up your mats that you use to catch the olives with.

Oh yeah and bigger. That one is probably a couple hundred years old. Probably was planted during the Ottoman occupation.

Some of them live to be 1000's of years old. They don't show the true size because the limbs are always cut back for harvesting and improving oil production.

:sisi1 Should of put some of that with Dave's muffler. Lol.

71D5794A-DCD9-4980-AEA2-AA6A1BEDC4FE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.