beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol I was happy to hear that he knows how to sharpen them. Might have a couple of my old misery whips sharpened by him. There was lots of neat old stuff, but was to busy talking to get more pics lol.
My mom painted pretty pictures on the nicest one I have. She'd probably be pissed if I sharpened it up and used it. [emoji38]

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I left another comment on his YouTube channel. Pretty sure the other one got deleted. Randy's right, the man has some mental health issues.
Shortly after you guys started commenting on his vids, youtube introduced a new feature: "New: By default, potentially inappropriate comments on your channel will be held for you to review." So, depending on what you say, your comments might not show up. Maybe he told on you guys to Youtube

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dad-used-always-tell-me-i-was-as-entertaining-as-a-traffic-cone-x-gifs-2.gif

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Miscreants! It's fecking Monday again. Lol. Warm and sunny...high of 88f.

Between yesterday and today, I've gotten my winter garden about 80% done and the water tubes put down. Need some cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower yet.

Y'all have a good one.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Miscreants! It's fecking Monday again. Lol. Warm and sunny...high of 88f.

Between yesterday and today, I've gotten my winter garden about 80% done and the water tubes put down. Need some cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower yet.

Y'all have a good one.

High of 86 today and 90 tomorrow. We often have some nice days in the fall but I don't quite remember any quite this hot this far after labour day.

Status
Not open for further replies.