Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Breakfast looks great. I haven't eaten chit all day. I got about 10 pounds of lamb chops that are going to get ravaged tonight though.

Milk would do the exact opposite for me. I drink coffee with my coffee. :)

I can't drink it like @USMC615 does, but at least this way I get a little vitamin D in me.

51092836.jpg

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't drink it like @USMC615 does, but at least this way I get a little vitamin D in me.

View attachment 168426

I eat sardines like french fries. They are full of calcium and Vit D.

Hi. Couple inches last night, looking at 10-12” tomorrow night into Monday.

@AlfA01 the Dolmar parts finally arrived this morning.

Good to hear Buck! Not the snow...the parts for the 9010. Sorry it took so long that was expedited with tracking.

They've been slow since just before the holidays. Everything used to be there in 6-days.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm waiting to see what arrives in someone else's mailbox before I pull the trigger.
A friend of mine ordered four of them. He runs 372's and the guy he works with prefers the red ones. When it comes down to it they're just tools to them so color don't matter much.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That thought crossed my mind as well.

A well ported XT may change your mind on that. The OE's are great don't get me wrong but for a work saw my ported XT is an animal. The bottom end won't live forever but I keep a healthy stock of parts.
emoji16.png

I don't doubt the XT at all. Never owned a ported one. I've got a new XT PC sitting in the box. I should probably pass it along to someone that needs it.

LMAO... I have zero credit card debt and prefer to keep it that way.

Ditto. They ain't getting any more of my money. That's why I drive old cars....no payments.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there any coffee in that milk Steve? :rolleyes:
hes still on the nipple

Holy multi-quote Batman!!
lol i try

Breakfast looks great. I haven't eaten chit all day. I got about 10 pounds of lamb chops that are going to get ravaged tonight though.

Milk would do the exact opposite for me. I drink coffee with my coffee. :)
coffee doesnt need flavoring but i think some here wear panties and not underwear

Cash is over rated, use your credit card for low payments. Works really well I hear...[emoji16]
says the salesman

LMAO... I have zero credit card debt and prefer to keep it that way.
rodney will help you out slacker
I don't doubt the XT at all. Never owned a ported one. I've got a new XT PC sitting in the box. I should probably pass it along to someone that needs it.

Ditto. They ain't getting any more of my money. That's why I drive old cars....no payments.
same here everything i have is paid off newest car is a 2004

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I eat sardines like french fries. They are full of calcium and Vit D.

Good to hear Buck! Not the snow...the parts for the 9010. Sorry it took so long that was expedited with tracking.

They've been slow since just before the holidays. Everything used to be there in 6-days.

No worries! I thank you even more for tracking them down and shipping them to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.