beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here Joe. Every woman wants a sweet ass skull ring with red eyes.

7a3eb7b5a4b8e7124c191dd597da261b.jpg

Right??

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess Ill be the lone one out Joe but I wont lose any sleep if these fockers bounce me.

I built my wifes wedding ring. Just looked at what she was looking at when were out and picked my own.

I found a setting I liked and hoped she would and had them bring out several diamonds in my price range and I picked the one I liked after looking at it under a micro.

I had a good time doing it and she loves it. My best word of advise for marriage is if each of you cant put the other first in all aspects of life dont do it. No matter what. My wife comes first and I feel the same from her. It aint hard but sometimes just isnt meant to be.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Night dj.

I'm trying to catch my first "wind" tonight. Still way to early to catch a second lol

Changing a spool of wire, hold the wire in one hand feed it in. Evidently the extension was grounding out on the fan win I hit the trigger... dun lit me up good. Damn thing.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess Ill be the lone one out Joe but I wont lose any sleep if these fockers bounce me.

I built my wifes wedding ring. Just looked at what she was looking at when were out and picked my own.

I found a setting I liked and hoped she would and had them bring out several diamonds in my price range and I picked the one I liked after looking at it under a micro.

I had a good time doing it and she loves it. My best word of advise for marriage is if each of you cant put the other first in all aspects of life dont do it. No matter what. My wife comes first and I feel the same from her. It aint hard but sometimes just isnt meant to be.

Sounds like an idea.

But seriously, a good woman won't care what you put on her finger. All she'll care about is that it's from you

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.