Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Problem is that they are probably still paying for the metric tooling but the SAE was paid for decades ago...
That's sounds about right gary if we had to get sae bolts made here it would cost a lot not really any call for it here seeing we have been metric for over 30 years now sae fixings are available but expensive though

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday must have been a good day... I learned something new.

Last night I was sitting on the couch with my wife and she started watching some youtube video filled with sounds of gunfire. I asked what she was watching and she said a video her assistant sent her of her boyfriend competing... I said competing in what? Apparently they are both big time in to IPSC ( https://www.ipsc.org/ ) and he finished 3rd in the North American championships last year. I didn't know this type of shooting existed and there is quite an active local club...

The best way to manage our firearm regs is to have them for sport... Never knew there was so much active "handgun" sport.

I doubt think I can afford the new hobby but I am excited to accept the invitation to go to the club for a shoot around...
That's only one of two ways you can own a gun in Australia the other is have acres of land ,not sure how many but it's a few.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e2dc3defc2aa1eb78c6851ceba5c9b38.jpg

It's on like donkey king!!!!
Bringing in some wood...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i like pepper bacon we have a store about 40 minutes away that makes their own sausage and burger butcher shop in the store any kind of meat cuts cut to order

Surprisingly my local Dillons aka Kroger has a pretty sweet meat counter 3.99lb bacon thats like 1/4 -1/2 thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.