GoldMember
Local time
2:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blew the hydraulics awesome.
nice building dave
This is mike's place hes stacking he has a beutiful place chris hiding his face was a "pro" faller every time i don't want to drop something i ask him to show me how lol .mike gave us a bunch of hickory and chesnut oak and helped split it fine fella chris is my nieces husband.

Attachments

• 20170107_125441.jpg
    20170107_125441.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 4

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muh Massey just decided to up and quit running when I was half way done plowing my driveway:(

This thing has been a problem child since day one... Lisa's grandpa bought it brand new in the 60's and when we moved to the farm I had to get her rebuilt when it had only 600 hours on it.

He was a good Dutchman and didn't want to spend the extra for the diesel, so he got one with a gas.

Perkins should have stuck with diesel instead of gas engines.

It's to cold to look into it

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muh Massey just decided to up and quit running when I was half way done plowing my driveway:(

This thing has been a problem child since day one... Lisa's grandpa bought it brand new in the 60's and when we moved to the farm I had to get her rebuilt when it had only 600 hours on it.

He was a good Dutchman and didn't want to spend the extra for the diesel, so he got one with a gas.

Whats your temp neighbors 135 fuel system froze up from moisture getting into the glass bowl and freezing fuel break down condensation Don't know cleaned it thoroughly and it's fine.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e2dc3defc2aa1eb78c6851ceba5c9b38.jpg

It's on like donkey king!!!!
Bringing in some wood...
Damn...and I thought bringing in splits by the handful was a chore...

You fellas got some hellacious equipment to get the job done no doubt.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats your temp neighbors 135 fuel system froze up from moisture getting into the glass bowl and freezing fuel break down condensation Don't know cleaned it thoroughly and it's fine.

It's 10 here, I'm thinking and hoping that it's froze up or flooded

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 10 here, I'm thinking and hoping that it's froze up or flooded
The hydraulic pump control valve housing blew on the log splitter trying to work on something when it's this cold is miserable luckily it wasn't mine he can wait until it's warm before i fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.