Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FYI

A small milk house heater left running constantly costs $100 a month to run...

Dad just got the electric bill for the well house that's down the road yesterday. The bill was $100 higher than normal. He went to check out what was wrong and discovered that the thermostat for the heater went bad....

Oops

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Love this place and all my neighbors but if you can see that road it's a dead end past me thieves have used that road and stolen three atvs a new dirtbike and tried to bumrush an old fella down the road stole farm equipment from friends of mine one whose wife had just past away so i keep an ar15 handy don't get me wrong crime is not that bad or anything they come from other areas to steal they are cowardly.
The way I see it Dave you have your neighbors back and they have yours nothing wrong with that :sniper:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FYI

Dad just got the electric bill for the well house that's down the road yesterday. The bill was $100 higher than normal. He went to check out what was wrong and discovered that the thermostat for the heater went bad....

Oops
I've checked her whole house top to bottom no air leaks flue shut good insulation I'm going to help her put in an insert she just has a fireplace now.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here is my job for the day
49275b6e04104118aca0dfaed383292e.jpg
I guess when I check back this evening they'll be 32 pages that I'll need to check to see if you guys have all been in line[emoji39]
Is that wood green or seasoned there Rodney.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way I see it Dave you have your neighbors back and they have yours nothing wrong with that :sniper:
Tommy blocked some people in my driveway they were walking around my house when i was working he scared them bad.
Turns out my house was still listed on the internet lol

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Tommy blocked some people in my driveway they were walking around my house when i was working he scared them bad.
Turns out my house was still listed on the internet lol
So they we're trying to buy it ,that's slack of the real estate agent isn't it.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FYI

Oops

Covered the pump itself with rubber roofing material. Placed an incandescent bulb in an glass enclosed mine light fixture. Snuggled it up next to the pump pressure line. Dirt simple ,no worries better than al the heat lamps ,insulated pump houses and what have you.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covered the pump itself with rubber roofing material. Placed an incandescent bulb in an glass enclosed mine light fixture. Snuggled it up next to the pump pressure line. Dirt simple ,no worries better than al the heat lamps ,insulated pump houses and what have you.
Same here been doing that since the 70s works excellent.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think we've lost the war trying to keep sae fasteners alive lol
Daily I'm looking for metric fasteners for everything costs a bunch more to.
I live near smith fasteners they are made on the same lines don't know how they charge so much more lol
There aren't many countries in the world that aren't metric,I think your fighting a loosing battle there ,but in saying that you lose individualism as well just my 2 cents worth

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There aren't many countries in the world that aren't metric,I think your fighting a loosing battle there ,but in saying that you lose individualism as well just my 2 cents worth
We make them here is what's aggravating I've paid three dollars for one metric bolt coulda got one pound of sae for the same price. Lol

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is about a 10x10 pump house, 2x6 framed with the 6" of spray foam insulation. It keeps its heat. The pump itself is outside the building.

There are a lot of water lines in the building and two 100 gallon (they may be larger) pressure tanks.
We've had the water lines freeze in the past in the shed

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday must have been a good day... I learned something new.

Last night I was sitting on the couch with my wife and she started watching some youtube video filled with sounds of gunfire. I asked what she was watching and she said a video her assistant sent her of her boyfriend competing... I said competing in what? Apparently they are both big time in to IPSC ( https://www.ipsc.org/ ) and he finished 3rd in the North American championships last year. I didn't know this type of shooting existed and there is quite an active local club...

The best way to manage our firearm regs is to have them for sport... Never knew there was so much active "handgun" sport.

I doubt think I can afford the new hobby but I am excited to accept the invitation to go to the club for a shoot around...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Problem is that they are probably still paying for the metric tooling but the SAE was paid for decades ago...
Ill ask that's a very good point i know a dude that works there
He did say when any bolt hit the floor from the assembly line they were swept up at days end and tossed so that kind of tells me they aren't anymore valuable that was years ago maybe they operate different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.