Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Man but that ones not mine nice internet pic but mine was identical some sob stole mine when i was working I've been looking for her for months she didn't have a micro chip yet loved that dog.
Not allowed foul language on here or i would explain sob haha

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to put Ol Bowzer down not long ago. I was gifted this mutt here......

View attachment 48113

She's tripled in weight since we got her. Loaded with round worms she was...

Getting healthy now.

By the look on her face, I'd say she's full of beans too. Good lookin' pup.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice lookin pup you got there Randy sorry to hear about bowser.Our Buzz will turn 15 on March 15. He sleeps half the day got to bribe some days to get goin.The other day gave him a treat a heart of good size doe got on new years eve. He's spoiled kids keep him young.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you Man but that ones not mine nice internet pic but mine was identical some sob stole mine when i was working I've been looking for her for months she didn't have a micro chip yet loved that dog.
Not allowed foul language on here or i would explain sob haha
Awww..Nuts !! :( sorry to hear that ! There are real "Vermin" about in this world .

junkman

Crush it
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can check the tree for solid by hitting with your axe and listening to the sound ,can also do a test plunge/bore cut strait in where you are not doing your felling cut and look at the color of the chips ,if they are light colored you have a solid stump ,dark colored like bark coming out hollow stump .If do not trust a saw for the test cut an electrical type drill bit ,like a 3/4 size can drill into the tree and check colors also .

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You can check the tree for solid by hitting with your axe and listening to the sound ,can also do a test plunge/bore cut strait in where you are not doing your felling cut and look at the color of the chips ,if they are light colored you have a solid stump ,dark colored like bark coming out hollow stump .If do not trust a saw for the test cut an electrical type drill bit ,like a 3/4 size can drill into the tree and check colors also .
It's solid, I've yet to see a post oak of this size hollow.

0be6eac7f56a30224c4d2a9535a84974.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice lookin pup you got there Randy sorry to hear about bowser.Our Buzz will turn 15 on March 15. He sleeps half the day got to bribe some days to get goin.The other day gave him a treat a heart of good size doe got on new years eve. He's spoiled kids keep him young.

Bowzer had a great life. I took good care of the big bastard......and he took good care of me. He finally just gave up eating, and refused water. Within a day or so he was out of it.......didn't even know who I was. Burying him was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do.

This pup is mean as hell........lots of personality. She is helping.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Received a phone call from a buddy of mine today, said his boy is getting married tomorrow, and that he wanted to use the MS440 that I built for him and he was gifted this Christmas. Oh did I ever get a laugh outta that, so then he says, to top it off he wanted to take his bride out ice fishing for their honey moon. Priceless! When I finally stopped laughing I told him that I liked his boy, but worried for his marriage lasting, and if he really has that saw as a back drop to his wedding he had to send a picture of it. Oh, forgot to mention that it will be outdoors with a below zero High for the day. :nut:

While it is a fine looking saw, but a wedding? I don't know. :meparto: What do you guys think??? (pic from last summer)

IMG_20160906_172824_095.jpg

junkman

Crush it
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will check it though
If it is solid i would just humbolt face and do a back cut till it starts to talk then walk away ,it will go over slow with a good hinge

Edit If worried about a chair ,nipping the sides after the face with a coos bay triangle will minimize chair ,i use the coos on alder a lot ,they like to blow out if leaning at all .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.