Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You busted you sausage. :(

It was busted when I got iit.The butcher gave it to me free. These aren't like brats, you want them opened a little so they cook right. The pork is ground in about 1/2" chunks and sold fresh.... it's a country sausage with orange zest made in. The other ones I posted a while ago are aged and need less cooking.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-24-5.jpg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm back home.
First I want to thank everyone of you for your support.

I went through 2 blood tests, both turned out perfect, xray for my lounges went fine (never heard anything about that one).

Ruffly 9 AM they decided to order a stress test of my hearth, that didnt happen before 3PM. I had a walk almost outside the hospital, you know, the crave for a cig. Turned around in the last door and went up again ie no cig.

Stress test was hard on the bicycle, EKG and bld preasure test - most of the serious results come inside the first two minutes and mine was fine.
Then they push with more power and my tights was like bricks after 4 minute, I ended up with close 7 minute until my tights was toasted.
That doesnt say much but my perfomance was 94% of calculated max pulse, all the EKG results was perfect through the whole stress test. Took me 3 hours before I felt like a human again so I think I gave it all.

Cig, well, so far I've had 1 cig (smoked it in 8 parts lol), its 7PM in Norway so I'm very happy about that.
My wife was unlucky with my el cig, drowned it in water, gotta buy a new one.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm back home.

I went through 2 blood tests, both turned out perfect, xray for my lounges went fine (never heard anything about that one).

Ruffly 9 AM they decided to order a stress test of my hearth, that didnt happen before 3PM. I had a walk almost outside the hospital, you know, the crave for a cig. Turned around in the last door and went up again ie no cig.

Stress test was hard on the bicycle, EKG and bld preasure test - most of the serious results come inside the first two minutes and mine was fine.
Then they push with more power and my tights was like bricks after 4 minute, I ended up with close 7 minute until my tights was toasted.
That doesnt say much but my perfomance was 94% of calculated max pulse, all the EKG results was perfect through the whole stress test. Took me 3 hours before I felt like a human again so I think I gave it all.

Cig, well, so far I've had 1 cig (smoked it in 8 parts lol), its 7PM in Norway so I'm very happy about that.
Glad to hear your okay Tor.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm back home.

Good to hear Tor.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm back home.

Glad that male nurse sorted you out tor

Status
Not open for further replies.