AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' V-Belt Valentines! Chilly, rainy and windy today. High of 40f and supposed to be below freezing tonight.

Ole St. Valantino was extra good to me this year. Finally got that dealer to un-ars from some saws he's been sitting on. Lol. These Greeks are the buried coffee can and money under the mattress type.

Enjoy your Valentine's.

IMG_20190214_120418.jpg

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' V-Belt Valentines! Chilly, rainy and windy today. High of 40f and supposed to be below freezing tonight.

Ole St. Valantino was extra good to me this year. Finally got that dealer to un-ars from some saws he's been sitting on. Lol. These Greeks are the buried coffee can and money under the mattress type.

Enjoy your Valentine's.

View attachment 165199
Those NOS saws are gold... Any more of those NOS 044 coming?:dancer2:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All / Evening Todd.

Looks like about another inch or 1 1/2 overnight, should be the end of it for now they say.

-2f feels like -24f, will have to see what kind of drifting we get today. I've been lucky so far this week, someone has cleared the driveway before I got home everyday.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I rarely get an image myself ope takes a while to load posts and reply am I the only one getting this .Maybe ope needs a muff mod :risas3:
How's it going todd
I've been copying and pasting
Stuff so ope doesn't have to host it.
And slow down the site
Some see them some don't.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Enjoy your Valentine's.

View attachment 165199
Good morning Dan that’s a nice saw buddy :icon_cafe:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Enjoy your Valentine's.

View attachment 165199
That's not a 266

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All / Evening Todd.

Looks like about another inch or 1 1/2 overnight, should be the end of it for now they say.

-2f feels like -24f, will have to see what kind of drifting we get today. I've been lucky so far this week, someone has cleared the driveway before I got home everyday.
Good morning Gary hope your day goes well,your not sending wifey out to clear the driveway are you :icon_cafe::risas3:

Status
Not open for further replies.