USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Zoo and water park kicked my arse yesterday.

Hopefully I can talk the family into stopping at bass pro on the way home :)
Pick me up another bass boat cover Clint while you’re there. I’ll look online real quick or grab a current catalog off one of the coffee tables inside. I’ll send ya the exact model/item number cover here directly.

You alright Clint, I don’t give a damn what everyone, and I mean every damn body here in the NSP thread, says about you!

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pick me up another bass boat cover Clint while you’re there. I’ll look online real quick or grab a current catalog off one of the coffee tables inside. I’ll send ya the exact model/item number cover here directly.

You alright Clint, I don’t give a damn what everyone, and I mean every damn body here in the NSP thread, says about you!
Hopefully it's not too big (the boat), we brought the ol ladies explorer. It struggles with my fat azz in there. Can't imagine how bad it would pull with the live well full of beer and me back there with my floaties on

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully it's not too big (the boat), we brought the ol ladies explorer. It struggles with my fat azz in there. Can't imagine how bad it would pull with the live well full of beer and me back there with my floaties on
True statement.

Pics

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True statement.

Pics
Here's a pic for you I found the other day