Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening/morning fellas. The boys did it! Little old Beaver Dam won the Wisconsin State Little League 10U title tonight. They won 12 straight games after losing the 1st game in the District Tournament. To top it all off, my grandson had the game winning hit in walk off fashion in the bottom of the 6th. He also was the starting pitcher and went 3 innings giving up just 1 run. Pretty proud Grandpa/coach tonight.

Congratulations

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tor, I don't know why but I very intrigued by a 560. Had a 562 that Randy did and sent it down the road, maybe too soon but... Meh.

If you see a good deal on a nice 560XPG I'm probably your huckleberry.
I'll remember that if I see a nice 560XPG Gary, I don't know why I waited so long myself, such a slim 60cc saw!

They did chest x-rays too. I've had a cough and cold that's been coming and going for a month and a half.
I haven't really felt right since June.
Gotta go Monday and do some lab work.
it doesnt need to be anything serious Brian, I was a nervous wreck when I went to the dr due 3 days knife pain in my armpits, he heard noises on my lounges and I thought I was done. Hospital and it was a hearth attack I had, they said I had a smile ear to ear when they told me it.

That new 201 looks like a dandy little saw. Much safer with the rear handle version.
if your grounded them MS 201 with rear handle is a great saw, the thing I hate most with them is their sprocket system.

Status
Not open for further replies.