Sent from Hoskey Hills

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That new 201 looks like a dandy little saw. Much safer with the rear handle version.

I'd normally agree with you Steve but I have looked at these trees 100 times. I just see it being easier and safer overall to use a top handle. Lots of small branches that will be falling on me if I use a rear handle, with a top handle I can safely take a hand off and catch it or deflect it, balance of a rear handle wouldn't allow that.

I could get around to rebuilding that Echo top handle I got last year...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd normally agree with you Steve but I have looked at these trees 100 times. I just see it being easier and safer overall to use a top handle. Lots of small branches that will be falling on me if I use a rear handle, with a top handle I can safely take a hand off and catch it or deflect it, balance of a rear handle wouldn't allow that.

Really shouldn't be cutting over shoulder high and top handles are dangerous little critters and I don't recommend them unless climbing or using both hands at bare minimum. Sounds to me like you may be better of with a limb saw on a stick.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really shouldn't be cutting over shoulder high and top handles are dangerous little critters and I don't recommend them unless climbing or using both hands at bare minimum. Sounds to me like you may be better of with a limb saw on a stick.

I should probably use the pole saw attachment on my Kombi ... Damn you and your "safer way' stuff...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ladies and gents...welcome the new Captain Slacker

You could say that. Have the carb kit and fuel line all set and ready to go. Probably all it needs is those and some new filters which I am pretty sure I had Nate send me. Maybe if the weather guessers are right and it rains all weekend I will tackle that...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should probably use the pole saw attachment on my Kombi ... Damn you and your "safer way' stuff...
Lol...fug it... your arm/ leg will grow back..take a risk.

My buddies dad uses two echo top handles exclusively. One for each hand we say.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

slacker

Evening fellas.. sure am glad it's Friday.
GFY I gotta work tomorrow

You could say that. Have the carb kit and fuel line all set and ready to go. Probably all it needs is those and some new filters which I am pretty sure I had Nate send me. Maybe if the weather guessers are right and it rains all weekend I will tackle that...
SLACKER

So she talks out of her ass alot.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Packing up...a chitload of hand tools, Dewalt/Milwaukee cordless stuff, etc, etc. Heading on a 2.5 hr drive early thirty tomorrow morning, to Ga Southern University, help my daughter finish her move from one off-campus apartment complex to another. Last year was in a 4-bdrm, 4-gal deal, now into a 2-bdrm, 2-gal deal with her best friend. Four gals under the same roof don’t cut it...especially when two of them turn out to be sorry, millennial asses who ain’t got no f’n home training to begin with. My daughter rode their asses and stayed on their asses the entire time...they couldn’t even do basic cleaning, cooking, etc, etc. Time to bust that little cult up...I’m sure y’all understand the theory!

Nonetheless, a helluva lot better and nicer complexes...four separate huge gyms with every damn machine and weights on the planet, three literally olympic-sized pools, one within 80 feet of her complex, game rooms, etc, etc. Cost me and her mother the same coins, yet our daughter shed two sorry ass, no nothing, young gal roommates in the process. Nothing but winning here on this deal!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gooden there Stumpy [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Packing up...a chitload of hand tools, Dewalt/Milwaukee cordless stuff, etc, etc. Heading on a 2.5 hr drive early thirty tomorrow morning, to Ga Southern University, help my daughter finish her move from one off-campus apartment complex to another. Last year was in a 4-bdrm, 4-gal deal, now into a 2-bdrm, 2-gal deal with her best friend. Four gals under the same roof don’t cut it...especially when two of them turn out to be sorry, millennial asses who ain’t got no f’n home training to begin with. My daughter rode their asses and stayed on their asses the entire time...they couldn’t even do basic cleaning, cooking, etc, etc. Time to bust that little cult up...I’m sure y’all understand the theory!

Nonetheless, a helluva lot better and nicer complexes...four separate huge gyms with every damn machine and weights on the planet, three literally olympic-sized pools, one within 80 feet of her complex, game rooms, etc, etc. Cost me and her mother the same coins, yet our daughter shed two sorry ass, no nothing, young gal roommates in the process. Nothing but winning here on this deal!

What is she going to school for ?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don't need Facebook with 4 women under the same roof tho

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Once my friend let her college daughter
Bring home two college friends
For the weekend lol
she bought
About 300.00 a month's grocerys
And much of that was supposed to
Go back to college with her daughter for the month.
While she was at work
Those three ate everything in less than two day's lol
And left a horrific mess she said
She told them they were on their own
With grocerys
For a while
She couldn't afford raising pig's

Status
Not open for further replies.