GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning! 63°/82°F
Looking like the rain is going to miss us again...............or not.

Good morning saw heads. 64°F - 80°F and thunderstorms.

I sure hope the storm that hit us last night loses some intensity before it hits you. Lots of reports of Hail ranging from nickel size to SOFTBALL size!!! Up to 3inches in 3 hours in a few areas. Not sure what the total was here at home but enough...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sure hope the storm that hit us last night loses some intensity before it hits you. Lots of reports of Hail ranging from nickel size to SOFTBALL size!!! Up to 3inches in 3 hours in a few areas. Not sure what the total was here at home but enough...

This isn't bad, tonight on the other hand...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents...still tethered to this hospital. They had to put antibiotics and other stuff straight in through the left lung drain tube. Ended up getting another 15-16ozs of fluid out that was holed up in two other pockets. Going for a Lung CT here in a bit, see how things look. I feel ten-fold better.

Helluva way to spend a birthday today but I got dealt what I got dealt this week.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents...still tethered to this hospital. They had to put antibiotics and other stuff straight in through the left lung drain tube. Ended up getting another 15-16ozs of fluid out that was holed up in two other pockets. Going for a Lung CT here in a bit, see how things look. I feel ten-fold better.

Helluva way to spend a birthday today but I got dealt what I got dealt this week.
I hope you get out of there soon Jason. Gws and happy birthday Jason.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’m telling ya; a couple handfulls of hottie nurse ass will make you feel 1,000,000% better and will help with the breathing.

Seriously hope you get better quickly

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad to hear you're getting rid of that crapola. That stuff is tougher than you think and sneaky as the devil himself. So don't let up on it.
Happy birthday Sir, may good health be your present.
We're back on unequal terms for some months again I see.
Old fart. Lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SOB...another pocket of fluid that won’t move to the first drain area tube. Gotta have a second lung drain tube procedure to add second drain. MF!

Status
Not open for further replies.