Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents...still tethered to this hospital. They had to put antibiotics and other stuff straight in through the left lung drain tube. Ended up getting another 15-16ozs of fluid out that was holed up in two other pockets. Going for a Lung CT here in a bit, see how things look. I feel ten-fold better.

Helluva way to spend a birthday today but I got dealt what I got dealt this week.

Happy birthday Jason [emoji512][emoji322][emoji324]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents...still tethered to this hospital. They had to put antibiotics and other stuff straight in through the left lung drain tube. Ended up getting another 15-16ozs of fluid out that was holed up in two other pockets. Going for a Lung CT here in a bit, see how things look. I feel ten-fold better.

Helluva way to spend a birthday today but I got dealt what I got dealt this week.
Happy birthday ol buddy. Pick out the hottest nurse and tell her your lungs are full of fluid and you need her to blow out your candle

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy birthday ol buddy. Pick out the hottest nurse and tell her your lungs are full of fluid and you need her to blow out your candle

Prolly how he got that way in the first place, one of them gals blew too hard and it went the wrong way. Lol

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas..makin' hay.
c1a0855aff8b509f1daae46fb086a02f.jpg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Happy birthday Jason..no naughty nurse stories yet??? I'm a little disappointed...[emoji38][emoji38]

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not bad for an overtired not motivated Friday. No power at work all day, worked from McDonalds most of the morning until the laptop ran out of juice, lunch on a patio and then a nap at home.

This isn't bad, tonight on the other hand...

I misquoted, they received 3inches if rain in 30 minutes. Average rainfall for June is less than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.