Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Travis.

We have had a very wet summer here this year. Much better than the drought we had last year.

I feel rough today. Didn't sleep well at all. Couldn't turn my thinker off.....

MORE COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Always thankful for a good year with plenty of rain for our food producers. Sleeping is one of them things I remember as a child lol. As you said coffee is much needed.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doin well here, staying busy mostly. Rain day here, just checking in on the rest of the old crew. How you be?

I've been pretty busy.......cows, saws, hay, antique farm equipment, etc.

We're having a GTG here at my barn on in October. You should try to make it down. Big fun......

Always thankful for a good year with plenty of rain for our food producers. Sleeping is one of them things I remember as a child lol. As you said coffee is much needed.

Yeah.......I can sleep after I'm done living. :D

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good afternoon.
Lunch time boys [emoji38]Heard dat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Doin well here, staying busy mostly. Rain day here, just checking in on the rest of the old crew. How you be?

Some are good some not so much. Those involved with JMS are tearing down to put out the fire before the explosions. Others are in the second bucket line bailing heavily. Looks like most will float a few may sink but the salvage crew will be on it like gold in treasure chest. They will smoke again. You have a lot of catching up to do. Try not to puke.

On a better note, you just landed on a great forum, OPE.
This really is the best of what the web has to offer in knowledgeable, slightly off kilter and competent gear heads.

bucknfeller

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've been pretty busy.......cows, saws, hay, antique farm equipment, etc.

We're having a GTG here at my barn on in October. You should try to make it down. Big fun......

Yeah.......I can sleep after I'm done living. :D

Hope your heard is growing, and doing well. I miss raising steers some days, but i don't miss being tied to the farm, or finding someone to look after them while I'm off gallivanting. And thanks for the invite, but I have a hard time getting away in October. Peak of soybean harvest here, and I'll also be busy with music stuff on the weekends...

Last edited:

bucknfeller

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good afternoon.

Some are good some not so much. Those involved with JMS are tearing down to put out the fire before the explosions. Others are in the second bucket line bailing heavily. Looks like most will float a few may sink but the salvage crew will be on it like gold in treasure chest. They will smoke again. You have a lot of catching up to do. Try not to puke.

On a better note, you just landed on a great forum, OPE.
This really is the best of what the web has to offer in knowledgeable, slightly off kilter and competent gear heads.

I don't recognize your user name, do i know you?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup little buddy?

I'm sitting in Crossville waiting on my lovely wife and granddaughter.

#lifeisgood

I never was in Clarksville. LOL

I'm in Jamestown. Or........closer to Clarkrange.

Pick it up for you......or for myself?[/QUOTE

Sorry boss. You said Crossville earlier and I thought Clarksville as I had seen that add posted before.

Don't know how we would get it to me without me driving there to get it. For that price it just seems like someone should buy it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.