Status
Not open for further replies.

bucknfeller

Active OPE Member
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome brother. I'm guessing you are one of the "saw hog retards" I've heard about lol Welcome to our glorious site

I'd say "retards" is a poor choice of words. Some good folks over there who will shoot you straight, and tell it like it is. I know of a few here too. But thanks for the warm welcome just the same. :thumbsup:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'd say "retards" is a poor choice of words. Some good folks over there who will shoot you straight, and tell it like it is. I know of a few here too. But thanks for the warm welcome just the same. :thumbsup:
I was kidding brother. I'm sure there are some great members there. Looks like you have some good friends here already so you must be alright lol

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd love to go but I only have time and funds for 1 more gtg this year. I missed Randy's gtg last year and I've been kicking my own ass ever since. I ain't missing it this year.
I finally get to meet your ugly azz [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
welcome to the weird side of chainsaw forums @bucknfeller im sorry about the retard remark you don't have to forgive me as im sure others would want to hang me by the nuts.
im on my lunch break seems like another peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a can of pears.
what i would do for a bologna and tomato sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.