Not open for further replies.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That option on the table? Lol
a guy can't speak his mind? im sorry im blunt when it comes to other sites on the forum.
i suppose even chainsaw forums are politically correct these days.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But seriously it goes fast I remember his first day of pre school my daughters first day of kindergarten seams like yesterday? Now I have two grandkids. And a son in the Army ? Been almost 30 yrs since I graduated ? And still don't know want I want to be when I grow up ?
If you ponder that question long enough you eventually find out you are to old to qualify for growing up. That takes the worry out of it. I got there several years ago.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually thought this was an over reaction on your part when I first read it. Now after seeing guys beat on a fella selling a "performance" orientated saw on E-bay for no real good reason, other than they don't agree with his choices. I may tend to agree with you now. Fella can't fart around here without being put under a microscope and called out if there's a bit of seepage found. It's getting old and tiring and I don't have the time for it. To the point I don't even care to share any more of what I'm doing any longer, so what is the point of being here, if it weren't for my NSP'er friends I'd bail right with ya.
Hey the only reason I stick around here is to learn enough to critisize your work. Once I know what I'm talking about you'll hear about it :)

Skinnyminnie

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can get one with a little different blue for about $19 on the bay.

Morning fellas. By the time I caught up on here last night it was 1am too dang late to post anything legible. And I still had to skip 400 posts. But I killed a big ass tree this weekend

View attachment 85628
View attachment 85629

She's a lot bigger the other way

This stump looks like it's starting to get a square ground.
Maybe I've just been looking at too many square ground chains lately, hehe

But what a fine job ya did on that big honker!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shark on the freeway in Houston.

DIS4F4JWsAA14QI.jpg:large

Status