Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody. Just finished some turkey burgers off the grill and once Elliott goes to bed momma and I arw going to watch our favourite football team play.

I've been worried about gett stuff packed and shipped out from here haven't paid attention to what everyone else was doing. Anybody get anything new this week?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snarked a picture of the saw I got yesterday. Looks like it was well taken care of, just like everything else that the fella owned. Said that he bought it new in '83. Won't start and something is loose in the muffler. Dealer refused to work on it siting that no parts were available for this model. Then promptly sold him a new saw.
Does it look worth fixing to you?
IMG_20170824_181807234.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snarked a picture of the saw I got yesterday. Looks like it was well taken care of, just like everything else that the fella owned. Said that he bought it new in '83. Won't start and something is loose in the muffler. Dealer refused to work on it siting that no parts were available for this model. Then promptly sold him a new saw.
View attachment 85090
I bet it's something simple for you. Might as well pull the muffler to begin with...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 85090
Due to competition from stihl box stores Bridgeport equipment and rural king.
The local dealers of all brands are more willing to work on older stuff.
Before them it was always buy new toss the old when something was brought in.
Sadly people usually did.

Status
Not open for further replies.