Below me...
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol never too many

You said it, not me. Lol.

lol I'm trying to figure out the weather for today but if I go to the building I will have to decide what I want to do there too many saws to play with lol
I want to run my 10mm 044 and the stock 440 I rebuilt and the stock 661 I just finished

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got caught up to you bishes. Busy day around the Jenkins house today. Massage therapist coming over shortly then a float in the pool and then taking Elliott to see his favourite Aunties and getting fed while there...

@Genius I was wondering if you had started the new gig or where at the campground all week. I hope it works out well for you.

@Mastermind Have a great trip and enjoy your birthday.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got caught up to you bishes. Busy day around the Jenkins house today. Massage therapist coming over shortly then a float in the pool and then taking Elliott to see his favourite Aunties and getting fed while there...

@Genius I was wondering if you had started the new gig or where at the campground all week. I hope it works out well for you.

@Mastermind Have a great trip and enjoy your birthday.

Thanks Gary !

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning randy hows you birthday boy

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning gary hows you

Doing pretty good Dall.

Going to be a relax do nothing day. Not a thing to do but decide on this 044. I was reminded last night that a month ago I was *b-wording about how much it cost me the last 2 saws that were shipped across the border. I had to pay $150 ea in BS taxes just to get the pot office to release them. I can get around this by having it shipped to our store in Minneapolis and picking it up there myself but I don't have a visit on my schedule right now and I really wanted something to run this summer...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing pretty good Dall.

Going to be a relax do nothing day. Not a thing to do but decide on this 044. I was reminded last night that a month ago I was *b-wording about how much it cost me the last 2 saws that were shipped across the border. I had to pay $150 ea in BS taxes just to get the pot office to release them. I can get around this by having it shipped to our store in Minneapolis and picking it up there myself but I don't have a visit on my schedule right now and I really wanted something to run this summer...
it is too nice of a saw for me but i think youd have fun running it

Status
Not open for further replies.