Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Replaced the 24" Husqvarna bar off my 272 that I sold last winter with a new Sugi Hara from HL Supply. Think I might be tearing up a little right now. Feel very fortunate at the moment. Didn't think I was ever going to have a decent bar for that saw again...

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Replaced the 24" Husqvarna bar off my 272 that I sold last winter with a new Sugi Hara from HL Supply. Think I might be tearing up a little right now. Feel very fortunate at the moment. Didn't think I was ever going to have a decent bar for that saw again...
Didn't know HL sold sugi bars?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hotter than three hells here in mid-Ga today. 92 now, heat index at 100. Yardwork coming to an end whether that chit's done or not!

75F here Jason, best do what you gotta do to stay cool in that kind of heat. Don't go stroking out on us old man! Lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh, always a day late and dollar short:facepalm:,lol By the way hows Gunther doin Steve?

Good, he got to ride in the truck and guard it from the golfers across the street from where we were taking the bad tree down at. Doesn't take much to amuse him. :icon_domokun: Lol

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sup Dave? How was your day at work?
Mine sucked. I got to work with a buncha slack asses:mad:
What's going on brother? My day wasn't bad at all, I was finishing up a side job I was working on. Shockingly everything went my way.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's going on brother? My day wasn't bad at all, I was finishing up a side job I was working on. Shockingly everything went my way.
I just got home. Having a coffee and trying to decide if I cut the grass today and wash my car tomorrow or do it the other way around. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.