Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Gary, how are you doing tonight?

Went well Mike. Mom's appointment went okay and no long wait at the hospital. Picked up the pump and after only one minor shower of sparks I got it back up and running. Heater is now cranking and we should be swimming on Saturday if the weather holds.

A little bit of a thunder boomer rolled through right at supper time and they cancelled Elliott's last soccer game. Mom and I were so disappointed... not.

Now just kicking back, about to grab a bowl of ice cream and watch some CFL football.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went well Mike. Mom's appointment went okay and no long wait at the hospital. Picked up the pump and after only one minor shower of sparks I got it back up and running. Heater is now cranking and we should be swimming on Saturday if the weather holds.

A little bit of a thunder boomer rolled through right at supper time and they cancelled Elliott's last soccer game. Mom and I were so disappointed... not.

Now just kicking back, about to grab a bowl of ice cream and watch some CFL football.
Well that really sucks you didn't make the soccer game.:D

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that really sucks you didn't make the soccer game.:D

I was more concerned when the sparks flew and the breaker tripped again. Was worried that I blew up the motor... Apparently I need to be more careful with my ground wire routing. Hot grounded out as soon as I hit the switch. Once I figured it out the problem I had a little chuckle at myself.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening gary hows you

:detenido:

Status
Not open for further replies.