Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Randy, how have you been doing?

I've been a little bit busy. lol

Got a couple of loads of logs for the GTG yesterday........worked on a mower today till I gave up in frustration.

And........I'm still puttering along on those 1128 saws. lol

Catch up Randy. There was a hand job involved as well.

Well damn. I woulda took that saw.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellers.

You know, it doesn't bother me so much that someone is a pos, that's on them I reckon, what I really can't abide and/or cypher out is how some can look at you or me with the same discontent. It just doesn't quite figure just how if people like myself that do all the work are gone, just how is it they figure there life would somehow be better. Ya ask me somebody been filling these folks heads with some pretty heavy loads of BS, that these same folks just can't carry. Wonder in another 10-20 years, they're going to start to find out the hard way. Still galls me right to the bone when I see 'em looking down at good productive people.
Preach on brother

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Preach on brother

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
My sister calls me Hitler because I'm hard on my boys. My nephew is a spoiled rotten little jerk, and flat out in charge of their house hold. I tell her that I want my kids to be something some day besides a embarrassing brat.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Evening fellers.

You know, it doesn't bother me so much that someone is a pos, that's on them I reckon, what I really can't abide and/or cypher out is how some can look at you or me with the same discontent. It just doesn't quite figure just how if people like myself that do all the work are gone, just how is it they figure there life would somehow be better. Ya ask me somebody been filling these folks heads with some pretty heavy loads of BS, that these same folks just can't carry. Wonder in another 10-20 years, they're going to start to find out the hard way. Still galls me right to the bone when I see 'em looking down at good productive people.
*f-word em all

Status
Not open for further replies.