beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could be wrong, but the carb seems to small for that size saw to me. The carb that's on my 66cc pioneer makes it look tiny. I might look into doing this in the future.
I haven't had a problem with the hd-12 but it wouldn't hurt to try something bigger.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellers.

If more parents whipped their kids we wouldn't have a generation of worthless *Phüks

You know, it doesn't bother me so much that someone is a pos, that's on them I reckon, what I really can't abide and/or cypher out is how some can look at you or me with the same discontent. It just doesn't quite figure just how if people like myself that do all the work are gone, just how is it they figure there life would somehow be better. Ya ask me somebody been filling these folks heads with some pretty heavy loads of BS, that these same folks just can't carry. Wonder in another 10-20 years, they're going to start to find out the hard way. Still galls me right to the bone when I see 'em looking down at good productive people.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellers.

You know, it doesn't bother me so much that someone is a pos, that's on them I reckon, what I really can't abide and/or cypher out is how some can look at you or me with the same discontent. It just doesn't quite figure just how if people like myself that do all the work are gone, just how is it they figure there life would somehow be better. Ya ask me somebody been filling these folks heads with some pretty heavy loads of BS, that these same folks just can't carry. Wonder in another 10-20 years, they're going to start to find out the hard way. Still galls me right to the bone when I see 'em looking down at good productive people.
Good evening Steve, how was your day?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@leadfarmer Rodney you should be proud of yourself and of your daughters. Raising good citizens takes more work than most parents are willing to do.

As for my youth, mom always had a wooden spoon at the ready...
Good evening Gary, how are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.