USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
night men. looks like either my defroster is toast or the defroster thermostat is chit. at least that's what im thinking.

Drive safe @huskihl
Did you ohm out the compressor with the Klexon overload un attached, and the overload itself? I may've missed it in a previous post. I'd be skeptical right now that it's a defrost problem, juss sayin my friend.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you ohm out the compressor with the Klexon overload un attached, and the overload itself? I may've missed it in a previous post. I'd be skeptical right now that it's a defrost problem, juss sayin my friend.

Your starting to sound like Scotty from Star Trek. Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm doing good my man...kicking back watching a REO Speedwagon/Chicago concert when they played at Red Rocks in Colorado. That's a helluva stage they laid out in those hills...nothing but rolling hillsides, etc all around that place, out in nature and the open. I ain't never been there, but they put on one helluva concert. I'm watching it AXStv channel. One of the finest concerts I've ever watched. And I've been to many rock and roll concerts.

I went to Red Rocks once. Its open during the day they got a cool museum. Last place to be if you were drinking or out of shape. Losts off steep steps and its on the side of a mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.