Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellas, took a break and went to town for supplies. City folk here by the gazillions already, I have to say that some of the young folk are quite "unique" looking to say the least. We skipped a hair cut when we rebelled at that age. Now...like a freak show at the circus. It's OK though, going by the looks I got, I don't think they like me much either! Seems fair. Lol

Hell Ringling brothers went out of business because they ain't got chit on some of these kids.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the libtard parents are the ones allowing them to do what they do I'm sure if you saw their parents you'd understand

Sometimes it's fun to mess with 'em, like the one little skinny wannabe gangsta with his pants at half mast. So I roll up to the stop light and holler "HEY, PANTS ON THE GROUND" , here he come madder then a wet hornet, I just twisted the throttle a little and taunted him to keep up, cause watching him trying to run holding up his britches was putting me into hysterics. Don't know what he thought he was gonna do when he caught me, I was having too much fun watching him try to run. Lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes it's fun to mess with 'em, like the one little skinny wannabe gangsta with his pants at half mast. So I roll up to the stop light and holler "HEY, PANTS ON THE GROUND" , here he come madder then a wet hornet, I just twisted the throttle a little and taunted him to keep up, cause watching him trying to run holding up his britches was putting me into hysterics. Don't know what he thought he was gonna do when he caught me, I was having too much fun watching him try to run. Lol
FB_IMG_1484282745304.jpg

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening joe hows you whats going on

I'm ok.

Some kind of nasty stomach virus has momma down, and the baby sitter, and her dad. I'm 500 miles away trying to make arrangements for the little guy with my parents.
Don't really have anyone to cover for me here, not a lot I could do if I were home other than support anyway. Hopefully she gets better soon.

Just the joys of road life with a family.

Evening fellas

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm ok.

Some kind of nasty stomach virus has momma down, and the baby sitter, and her dad. I'm 500 miles away trying to make arrangements for the little guy with my parents.
Don't really have anyone to cover for me here, not a lot I could do if I were home other than support anyway. Hopefully she gets better soon.

Just the joys of road life with a family.

Evening fellas

Hang in there Joe, hope you get through it as best/fast as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.