Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellas, took a break and went to town for supplies. City folk here by the gazillions already, I have to say that some of the young folk are quite "unique" looking to say the least. We skipped a hair cut when we rebelled at that age. Now...like a freak show at the circus. It's OK though, going by the looks I got, I don't think they like me much either! Seems fair. Lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellas, took a break and went to town for supplies. City folk here by the gazillions already, I have to say that some of the young folk are quite "unique" looking to say the least. We skipped a hair cut when we rebelled at that age. Now...like a freak show at the circus. It's OK though, going by the looks I got, I don't think they like me much either! Seems fair. Lol
Not a fan of everyone trying to be "unique".

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a fan of everyone trying to be "unique".

I think they would cut their head off and put it on backwards if they thought it would take. Lol Lord help us when it's their turn to run things. I just can't imagine it, probably won't live long enough to see it thankfully. Probably said that about us, and they were right back then too. Lol

Guess I'll stick to playing with saws and wood and such.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they would cut their head off and put it on backwards if they thought it would take. Lol Lord help us when it's their turn to run things. I just can't imagine it, probably won't live long enough to see it thankfully. Probably said that about us, and they were right back then too. Lol

Trump's hair is bad enough. In 30 years they'll have some slope head emo goth libtard with green hair running the show. God help our kids

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don't forget da guns an bullits, them iz fun to play wif to[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.