High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What the hell are CDs?
Ah yes, I forgot that you're a whippersnapper.
Miniature Led Zeppelin Frisbee's , we used to use em in the old days,and even harder to explain would be 8tracks !
What do you mean what are CD's, you have a 91 Honda you know what CD's are. You need to experience car's with an AM radio then you can ask what are CD's.... This is worse than trying to explain to this Mexican gentlemen that used to work for me,he asked me one day "What is this patience? So I explained it to him,how sometimes in life you have to wait on some things, then he said what is this patients at the hospital" and I gave up on him to....

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I sure do, and looking back I wish I just would have been a body man. How bad are the temps in your booth right now?
Temp today made it to only 77 but humidity 91% in booth (way above the ideal 50%) chaulking and chopping, the more you try to fix the worse it gets. GM high metallic pewter.:(

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what I thought Drew. With ppg there was 11 variances for that color.
The funny thing about that color is temp, humidity, psi, will all change the final color, flop, side tint, face etc. Good color for a newbie to learn with. LOL Every single truck and suv we get in uses a different variant. GO FIGURE:facepalm:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
is this the same lot of trees as before

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The funny thing about that color is temp, humidity, psi, will all change the final color, flop, side tint, face etc. Good color for a newbie to learn with. LOL Every single truck and suv we get in uses a different variant. GO FIGURE:facepalm:
I used to add a little flatting agent to it and the lighter bluer variant worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.