Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice job on the garden. Do you fertilize with gooseshit?

For those not in the know, there are a couple Canada geese that live inside the city limits of Winnipeg

I think the last time they tried to count it was over 100 000 of them within city limits. We had issues with them early this spring building nest near parking lots with puddles in them and then attacking people that walked to close to the nest. Had a 3 car pile up on one of the fast roads when someone stopped to avoiding hitting them. I hate those bishes...

Hey Gary just curious about your prices. I'm not looking right now but I remember when I priced a 461 I was quoted $1250cdn for a regular model and just under $1500cdn for the R version. That's with a 25" LW Stihl bar and 2 RS chains.
Prices included 13%hst.

I should also mention that when I checked the prices it was last fall. September or October

I would say your dealer doesn't like you very much. Mine has been as low as $1300 on a 661 Arctic...

Yes and yes. ....please and thank you.

You da man Gary

Will do.

Check on a 362 arctic for me please.

Last I check was only about $50 less than I was asking for the 441 Arctic I had for sale. I will see where they are now. Exchange is close to 5 points more in your favour...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last I check was only about $50 less than I was asking for the 441 Arctic I had for sale. I will see where they are now. Exchange is close to 5 points more in your favour...

I have a customer seeking one......not for me.

Thank you good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.