USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
afternoon gramps did you wake up from your nap ? hopefully you woke up before you wet the couch
WTF, my damn '2020 gfy hows you' OPE platform running mate out ho'ing around on Fri nights? We can't be ho'ing Dallas if we gonna be running the country. We'll have plenty of time for playing the hoemonicas and chit after we get our new desks in the big ol' DC house.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got all of my garden in today. It is smallish but for a city lot I seem to get some good results...

6 Varieties of Tomatoes
Zucchini
3 types of cucumber
Cauliflower
Green Onions
3 types of lettuce
4 types of carrots
Sugar Peas
3 types of radishes.

Planted the rows in the opposing direction this year to try a little more variety than last. I just wish I had more space so I could plant more in a couple weeks to stagger the harvest. Oh well is what it is, have hard enough time keeping the bunnies from eating the greens...

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got all of my garden in today. It is smallish but for a city lot I seem to get some good results...

6 Varieties of Tomatoes
Zucchini
3 types of cucumber
Cauliflower
Green Onions
3 types of lettuce
4 types of carrots
Sugar Peas
3 types of radishes.

Planted the rows in the opposing direction this year to try a little more variety than last. I just wish I had more space so I could plant more in a couple weeks to stagger the harvest. Oh well is what it is, have hard enough time keeping the bunnies from eating the greens...

Thats what pellet guns and crock pots are for [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

6 Varieties of Tomatoes
Zucchini
3 types of cucumber
Cauliflower
Green Onions
3 types of lettuce
4 types of carrots
Sugar Peas
3 types of radishes.

Nice job on the garden. Do you fertilize with gooseshit?

For those not in the know, there are a couple Canada geese that live inside the city limits of Winnipeg

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The CDN $ is even worse than before. Want me to check my dealer on a new one? Regular or Arctic
Hey Gary just curious about your prices. I'm not looking right now but I remember when I priced a 461 I was quoted $1250cdn for a regular model and just under $1500cdn for the R version. That's with a 25" LW Stihl bar and 2 RS chains.
Prices included 13%hst.

I should also mention that when I checked the prices it was last fall. September or October

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Gary just curious about your prices. I'm not looking right now but I remember when I priced a 461 I was quoted $1250cdn for a regular model and just under $1500cdn for the R version. That's with a 25" LW Stihl bar and 2 RS chains.
Prices included 13%hst.

I should also mention that when I checked the prices it was last fall. September or October
That was on an arctic?

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The CDN $ is even worse than before. Want me to check my dealer on a new one? Regular or Arctic?

I hope you wife was out of town, never ever get them all in the same place. She'll count them up faster than you can come up for excuses why you told her 4 and meant 14...
Yeah she seen me type family photo and noticed the pic. She called me a dork

Status
Not open for further replies.