Not open for further replies.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the rant fellas that kind of crap just pisses me off , but I was out of line there , sorry

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
your fine rodidney if it happened to one of us it would be the same from us this world has gotten to where they want everyone to work with computer stuff and no physical labor

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now your makin me feel bad[emoji30]

That was supposed to make you feel better, at least you had something to steal. Any time I ever had any kind of trouble like that the bank always returned my money, they have insurance for that. Will take a few days to get you a new card and back up and running is all. You still should be able to write a check off of the account if you need money to operate with in the mean time.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the rant fellas that kind of crap just pisses me off , but I was out of line there , sorry

You were perfectly in line. Don't worry about it. I don't like chit like that either. I'd rather kill a thief than be one. Pieces of chit

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to lay my hands on one of them thievin mother *f-worders. I clamp his *frenching balls in a vise lay a blade there a lite the building up. Just in case he came out Nutt less I'd be waitin with a *frenching 12 ga

*s-word sorry guys. Thought spell checked worked. Now boss man prolly ban my azz. Well it was nice no in ya

Meh....

I'd rant too my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.