High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening Matt, how was your day?
Good, thank you sir. Didn't get much accomplished but good.
I take that back I did most of the stuff on my wife's list including reengineering the irrigation system to my wife's garden and collected mucho brownie points! (Was as much for me as anyone, cause I am ready for a Mater sandwich! )

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening mike and kevin hows you guys and it wasnt me im not a people person if you didnt already know that
Good evening Dallas, I'm doing great.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad you guys are done politicking Dallas. That shìt ain't right

Once that candle was lit it was a hard to extinguish flame with endless opportunity flickering away. Being completely hypothetical in nature, it ran parallel to what we are living at the moment. Dallas was a good sport throughout. Kudos to him. Besides if we didn't pick on him a little bit he'd think we didn't like him or something.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
with butter or miracle whip ?
Alright Dallas pay attention, butter is for toast, Miracle Whip is Salad dressing. What goes on a Mater sandwich is Duke's mayonnaise,period ! When I moved from SC to. AR you couldn't get it here . I thought I was going to have to do a Smokey and the Bandit style run to get it across the Mississippi. But luckily my father in law would mail or deliver a couple cases at a time and averted near disaster! Surely you have Duke's where you live? Who doesn't have Duke's mayo? Let me know I'll send you some...

Status
Not open for further replies.