Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa there buddy, you just cool your jets. That's going a little too far don't you think, it's one thing to put him in the White House but a moderator on here ? That's out of the question, then we would all be subject to his every whim...

Everyone is going to have to make some sacrifices, if Victory is to be achieved, so, suck it up buttercup, lets roll.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just a J-O-B, nothing exciting about it.
I like doing siding , I probably ran about 10 million squares when I was fresh out of high school, actually what I love is running the brake,cause I am the brake master....:-)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone is going to have to make some sacrifices, if Victory is to be achieved, so, suck it up buttercup, lets roll.

He might be right. History has shown that we can survive all manners of idiots in the white house.........but OPE moderation is a bit more important.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Suck it up buttercup, no I think it goes Build me up Buttercup and don't break my heart. That will probably work as a campaign slogan. In fact it's polling really well right now with his LGBT constituency.
Did I say Dall was polling real well? My bad....

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He might be right. History has shown that we can survive all manners of idiots in the white house.........but OPE moderation is a bit more important.

Then we are going to have to stage a Military style coup of a governing body and insert Dallas into power. Iron City Tennessee might work, there's no police force, so resistance would be small, and are used to finding people floating in the river, no one would even notice I bet.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If I was president there would be a ban on husky garbage new and old take them to the @junkman
HEY, you slow down to we're your cabinet we will tell you what you will promise and do if elected, what makes you think the president has anything to do with decision making. Get back to licking the envelopes...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don't be so hasty to give up, if a guy with orange cotton candy on his head can get in, anyone can.
Have you noticed his spray tan? He is starting to look like that blue guy who took all that colloidal silver,wrong color but equally as shocking...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Then we are going to have to stage a Military style coup of a governing body and insert Dallas into power. Iron City Tennessee might work, there's no police force, so resistance would be small, and are used to finding people floating in the river, no one would even notice I bet.
I'll start making the Tater guns.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Are you planning a OPE mutiny? Don't bother attacking........just use the safe word. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.