High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good afternoon guy's
Anybody hear about this .
a guy shot his foot testing the bullet resistance of his steel toed boots with a .45 lol
And yes there is very graphic pics on the internet .View attachment 72446
Excellent firearms safety training tool . My son Will aka the child formerly known as my youngest,shot his big toe when he was 10 or 11 with a crossman 880 I believe. Went to the hospital and the doctor kept insisting that a bb gun wouldn't go thru his leather boot and that deep into his toe where he couldn't feel it. Said it was probably in his boot. But after the X-ray he was forced to admit that it had indeed gone through the thick boot into the toe around the bone and came to rest in the meaty underside of his big toe! And here's where the gun safety lesson comes in,because shooting it was bad enough but he's a big tough kid. But digging it out was more than his little great white hunter butt wanted to deal with! Now he's one of the safest young men I've been around with a firearm! Thank God he learned that lesson with a bb gun....

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Even if he hits the toe cap and it resists the impact where does he think the ricochet is going? Stupid is...

Howdy all!! Just trying get it all done before quittin time so I don't have to take any home. Travel weeks are long enough...
This makes me cringe every time I watch it.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This makes me cringe every time I watch it.
One of the guys i worked with taught hunter education courses for teenager's.
It still didn't stop him from getting tangled up in a barb wire fence while hunting with a .22 rifle while crossing.
It went off and shot through his personal area lol and hit him in the thigh.
He's lucky he didn't neuter himself.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening guys
Evening Mr.Dallas , how's the campaign coming? Found yourself a HOT secretary and or personal assistant yet? I could help with the interview process if needed, cause you know I'm a team player...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall for president....

2020 is coming up fast. We gotta get your talking points down pat.

He's going to need some experience with the public first, so I say make him a moderator here, so he has some credibility. Also finding a Party to accept him will be hard so might have to come up with our own political party. How a bout the OPE Party? No reason not haver a running mate right away, so I nominate Jason @USMC615 for the job. He has a background in the Military always Politically useful. An airbrush artist should be hired, well... that face on a button, it's gonna scare the little kids. Might as well send him to Glamor Shots right away to see if there is anything they can do An itinerary of goals once in office should be made up, like a ban on capitol letters, comma's, periods and apostrophe's, coffee as the Official National Beverage, etc.. Campaign slogan should read "hows you 2020". I think it's just bat crap crazy enough to work. o_O

Edit: Another slogan, "hows you gfy 2020"

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He's going to need some experience with the public first, so I say make him a moderator here, so he has some credibility. Also finding a Party to accept him will be hard so might have to come up with our own political party. How a bout the OPE Party? No reason not haver a running mate right away, so I nominate Jason @USMC615 for the job. He has a background in the Military always Politically useful. An airbrush artist should be hired, well... that face on a button, it's gonna scare the little kids. Might as well send him to Glamor Shots right away to see if there is anything they can do An itinerary of goals once in office should be made up, like a ban on capitol letters, comma's, periods and apostrophe's, coffee as the Official National Beverage, etc.. Campaign slogan should read "hows you 2020". I think it's just bat crap crazy enough to work. o_O
Whoa there buddy, you just cool your jets. That's going a little too far don't you think, it's one thing to put him in the White House but a moderator on here ? That's out of the question, then we would all be subject to his every whim...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Edit: Another slogan, "hows you gfy 2020"

gfy in 2020 hows you doin?

Status
Not open for further replies.