Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a pic of the whole thing.View attachment 70654
It has the angled legs of the newer model Pro Series, whether Pro 22 or 34, but has the controller of the older models. Not quite sure if it's classified as a Pro 34 or Texas Elite 34...the newer Pro 22 and 34 come with two built in meat/temp probe jacks on the bottom left of the newer controller. Nonetheless, you be in the Traeger club now my man. Wait till you load his ass with several racks of baby backs, several Boston butts, or slam full of half chickens. You'll see exactly just how your investment paid off...even with the first smoking with the right pellet mix. You did good!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks exactly the same on the inside as my Pro...see the holders behind the temp probe and on the opposite end?...the second grate you need to purchase. The Pro 34 comes with it, why I'm thinking yours is a Texas Elite 34...plus the controller/built in two meat probe/temp probe difference.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has the angled legs of the newer model Pro Series, whether Pro 22 or 34, but has the controller of the older models. Not quite sure if it's classified as a Pro 34 or Texas Elite 34...the newer Pro 22 and 34 come with two built in meat/temp probe jacks on the bottom left of the newer controller. Nonetheless, you be in the Traeger club now my man. Wait till you load his ass with several racks of baby backs, several Boston butts, or slam full of half chickens. You'll see exactly just how your investment paid off...even with the first smoking with the right pellet mix. You did good!!
I didn't even think about mixing the pellets. That's a good idea right there. What are your go to flavors of pellets? Just got done doing it's 45 minutes seasoning.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't even think about mixing the pellets. That's a good idea right there. What are your go to flavors of pellets? Just got done doing it's 45 minutes seasoning.
Not necessarily 'mixing' different mfg pellets so much as buying the right mix of hardwoods/fruit woods already, by mfg...let's carry this on over in the What's Hitting the Grill or Smoker thread. Crank your last question back up over there...no sense in clogging this thread...especially while union boiler *b-word wants to run his suck muscle over here.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
tear up your man card

Prolly traded it for an Emeril Lagasse playing card with matching action figure and a little mini traeger grill with real artificial lifelike smoke, so him and Lil' Emeril can grill together. Lol (now that's fargin' funny right there I don't care who you are, cept maybe Jason, sorry bud! :)
FFS even I know who Dave Jewett is. :facepalm:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prolly traded it for an Emeril Lagasse playing card with matching action figure and a little mini traeger grill with real artificial lifelike smoke, so him and Lil' Emeril can grill together. Lol (now that's fargin' funny right there I don't care who you are, cept maybe Jason, sorry bud! :)
FFS even I know who Dave Jewett is. :facepalm:
Lmao...You ass...I thought that was funny as hell. Now ya got me doing a damn google search on who the *f-word this Dave idiot is.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alrighty...now I gots me a choice. Do I go with the Dave astronomer who discovered the Kuiper Belt...or do I go with this Dave kumberjack version? Hmm??

I'm figuring gum bumper is referring to the latter...boiler boy don't even know the planets in our own solar system, much less anything else astronomy-wise. So that leaves Mr Lumberjack Dave...I'd take his money and his saws with my Craftsman 40cc saw, much less any of the other 'animals' I gots in me lineup. :beer-toast1:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alrighty...now I gots me a choice. Do I go with the Dave astronomer who discovered the Kuiper Belt...or do I go with this Dave kumberjack version? Hmm??

I'm figuring gum bumper is referring to the latter...boiler boy don't even know the planets in our own solar system, much less anything else astronomy-wise. So that leaves Mr Lumberjack Dave...I'd take his money and his saws with my Craftsman 40cc saw, much less any of the other 'animals' I gots in me lineup. :beer-toast1:
bring it Betty Crocker

All day event? Would be neat to watch in person
today and tomorrow

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta get the old girl streetable again.
Planning a trip to the dunes mid june.

Afternoon fellas
c2bdd4784e7abc2da681c741b7ccf421.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.