huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm, most of that sounds like me growing up working with my grandpa..... Except I never threw a hammer, I resisted the urge multiple times though:D
He was just always a dick to me. I told him to gfy and left. A year later when I was hiring him to excavate jobsites and giving him $10k /month for redi mix his attitude changed. We became really close after that. Some things were meant to be, I guess

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was just always a dick to me. I told him to gfy and left. A year later when I was hiring him to excavate jobsites and giving him $10k /month for redi mix his attitude changed. We became really close after that. Some things were meant to be, I guess

Funny how things work out...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My pops was always real tolerant of me. I was always a smartass but for the most part we got along good working together. He was a helluva carpenter.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e387049f74cc0ceb840f4b49089ef3c0.jpg

Good evening
Did it used to say 2100 on it

Status