dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@dall

Dallas, did you say you've got a Keurig?

I quit using mine a year or two back and I've got a few K-cups sitting around. I'm not sure if they are good yet or not
i have 2 keurigs one that is 4 or 5 years old and a new 2.0 one id say they are still good being a sealed unit

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you need some time at the saloon.
Fixed

Yes Sir
It wasn't as bad as the two guys that got into a fight yesterday at work.

There little argument snowballed into one guy throwing an 8lbs hammer at the other.......
I started working for the old man at 14. Cutting and tying together reinforcing wire for septic tank forms, helping with deliveries, pumping shat, etc. At 23 or 24 he was becoming unbearable as a boss. Everything was my fault. One day I was working away outside and he was *b-wording about everything including the hammer I was using. And he wouldn't stop. I got so tired of listening to it that I threw a 28oz Estwing from about 50' away and missed his head by a foot. I'd had enough and started my own business after that

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have 2 keurigs one that is 4 or 5 years old and a new 2.0 one id say they are still good being a sealed unit

I thought I had more coffee left. It's all Lisas stuff. A box of pumpkin spiced coffee, two boxes of raspberry iced tea and some misc apple cider, hot chocolate and white chocolate.

If you are interested PM me your address and I'll send em your way.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixed

I started working for the old man at 14. Cutting and tying together reinforcing wire for septic tank forms, helping with deliveries, pumping shat, etc. At 23 or 24 he was becoming unbearable as a boss. Everything was my fault. One day I was working away outside and he was *b-wording about everything including the hammer I was using. And he wouldn't stop. I got so tired of listening to it that I threw a 28oz Estwing from about 50' away and missed his head by a foot. I'd had enough and started my own business after that

Hmmm, most of that sounds like me growing up working with my grandpa..... Except I never threw a hammer, I resisted the urge multiple times though:D

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think that is his main goal...

1 other welding project on the books. It only a couple weeks. He trying to get it while he can...

While complaining about the long hours everyday..
i know alot of guys like that drags ass and complains the whole time it gets annoying

to me its like sex with a fat chick hurry up get it done and move on before anyone sees you

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixed

Lol, I'm the one that cets chit thrower at me..

7/8 extra long to the cheek don't feel none too good.

Guess I shouldn't have been standing their. Once he seen the blood he felt bad.

He has a temper, and loves to throw things. After that he started looking before throwing stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.