Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man I just realized I'll be at work during the super bowl. YES! !!!!! Wont have to hang with my wifes friends.

Never watched it and I never will.

Heck, I've yet to watch any sporting game on tv.

As a teenager I went to a local hockey game once. And 3 years ago Lisa's family took her grandpa to a baseball game for his 95th birthday.

Sports don't do it for me

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, it looks like me and muh wife are going on a cruise.....

At the RV show a few weeks back Lisa signed up for a "free cruise". They said they are a new travel agency in town and all they need for us to get it is to come down and check them out and they'll give us a voucher. So we did.

It was a scam, "showing us their facilities" turned out to be a sales pitch (which I went into figuring there was something up.). We sat and talked to a guy for about 1 1/2 hours and he was trying to get us to sign up for their "vacation club"

He finished his sales pitch and gave us the forms to fill out to join. "Because we were hand selected we get a one time and one time only offer, this offer was only good for one day and until we walked out the building"

I asked the guy how much and he said it's a smoking deal at $8000... I laughed and told him that I didn't have that kind of money just sitting around.

He looked at me and (he was dead serious) and asked if I had a credit card. Of course i said yea. He said well that's perfect then, you can charge it on your card and pay it off.

Needless to say I politely informed him where he could put that application.

He still ended up giving us our free cruise though. They also had really good coffee, I found the bottom of their pot.
Even though we waisted damn near 2 hours of our time, I guess it was worth it
I'd bring my own life jacket along just to be safe

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never watched it and I never will.

Heck, I've yet to watch any sporting game on tv.

As a teenager I went to a local hockey game once. And 3 years ago Lisa's family took her grandpa to a baseball game for his 95th birthday.

Sports don't do it for me
You telling me you dont watch women's beach volleyball? ?

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a guy dead set on buying a 465 husqvarna I've shown him the 2166 and other saws for sale here but he wants one anybody run one I've only seen pictures.

Heard some carb issues. Hard start, bog, die etc.

Dealer swaps the carb under warranty.

Bout the only bad thing I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.