Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, it looks like me and muh wife are going on a cruise.....

At the RV show a few weeks back Lisa signed up for a "free cruise". They said they are a new travel agency in town and all they need for us to get it is to come down and check them out and they'll give us a voucher. So we did.

It was a scam, "showing us their facilities" turned out to be a sales pitch (which I went into figuring there was something up.). We sat and talked to a guy for about 1 1/2 hours and he was trying to get us to sign up for their "vacation club"

He finished his sales pitch and gave us the forms to fill out to join. "Because we were hand selected we get a one time and one time only offer, this offer was only good for one day and until we walked out the building"

I asked the guy how much and he said it's a smoking deal at $8000... I laughed and told him that I didn't have that kind of money just sitting around.

He looked at me and (he was dead serious) and asked if I had a credit card. Of course i said yea. He said well that's perfect then, you can charge it on your card and pay it off.

Needless to say I politely informed him where he could put that application.

He still ended up giving us our free cruise though. They also had really good coffee, I found the bottom of their pot.
Even though we waisted damn near 2 hours of our time, I guess it was worth it

Proceed with caution, and extreme prejudice.

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

At the RV show a few weeks back Lisa signed up for a "free cruise". They said they are a new travel agency in town and all they need for us to get it is to come down and check them out and they'll give us a voucher. So we did.

It was a scam, "showing us their facilities" turned out to be a sales pitch (which I went into figuring there was something up.). We sat and talked to a guy for about 1 1/2 hours and he was trying to get us to sign up for their "vacation club"

He finished his sales pitch and gave us the forms to fill out to join. "Because we were hand selected we get a one time and one time only offer, this offer was only good for one day and until we walked out the building"

I asked the guy how much and he said it's a smoking deal at $8000... I laughed and told him that I didn't have that kind of money just sitting around.

He looked at me and (he was dead serious) and asked if I had a credit card. Of course i said yea. He said well that's perfect then, you can charge it on your card and pay it off.

He still ended up giving us our free cruise though. They also had really good coffee, I found the bottom of their pot.
At least you got some good coffee....[emoji2]

Zoo City Sawz

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Another thing I just remembered the metal fab shop my uncle works at the sent him on a cruz last year. Still trying to get a job there.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a guy dead set on buying a 465 husqvarna I've shown him the 2166 and other saws for sale here but he wants one anybody run one I've only seen pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.