Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always nice to see one of the "kids" return to the nest so to speak. I just had the 254 that I re-built last summer come back. Says to me "Wont start, something wrong with the carburetor". Turned out the ignition switch had a little hitch in it and was not all the way on, I changed it anyways, did not want to go through that again. I love it when they diagnose the problem for you. Lol

View attachment 53006
Guy called me about a 455 rancher that i had rebuilt years ago said it was stuttering when you ran it i said try a new plug he did and stripped it out so that was fun it's better saws are brought back to be fixed than they cause more damage.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening joe i lost count after 10 hows your evening going

2hr down 10 to go lol

Getcher ass back to work so you can buy my Dolmar. Momma needs a new pair of shoes

Details man..... we need details... I've only got 1 ish dolmar, it may need company...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I
2hr down 10 to go lol

Details man..... we need details... I've only got 1 ish dolmar, it may need company...
I need to move a few to change things up. I don't run them much, I just like improving them.
Dolmar 7310 I ported. All oem. Runs with my 7900

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Joe, you owning some echo's have you been on their website in past couple of weeks? Seems as their pushing the latest version of cs600p as more power,less emissions, better fuel economy? Now cost as much as cs620p? I'm thinking (STRATO).Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what ya think.

Status
Not open for further replies.