Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only old saws i have left are some xl xls and super 2s and 015ls i had a big jonsereds at my old place that was stolen i was working on for a guy i have run a homelite wiz before their fun a guy has a big mculloch but he never did drop it off love running the old saws.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stump Shots secret to fast round filed chain. Profile the gullet first with a regular round file, then give a few strokes with this diamond file, super sharp and smooth when done. Not sure what the percentage is though.

View attachment 52963

And I didn't even charge you guys for that info dot dot dot

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just feel puny. I normally stay going hard all day until up into the night.....but after test running and boxing up seven saws, I just wanna go lay down. :(

Mornings for me ain't too bad, but by the afternoon, I'm just plumb run out of gas.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Stump Shots secret to fast round filed chain. Profile the gullet first with a regular round file, then give a few strokes with this diamond file, super sharp and smooth when done. Not sure what the percentage is though.

View attachment 52963
Good advise there SS. A lot of improvement can be had with a new chain, just takes a little time.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.