Not open for further replies.

ny15

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're not sending your saw to Buffalo to be Fabsersized?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah!!!! my new to me saw is in Kansas hopefully get it tomorrow! its a jred 670 !
Bought it last week sent a check Wednesday to Minnesota with usps supposed arrival date Saturday
Ends up in Las Vegas finally gets there Monday. Saw gets sent out Wednesday with ups this week makes it 90 miles get a notification saying delay mechanical failure. then sat two daysin Minn now on the move again.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah!!!! my new to me saw is in Kansas hopefully get it tomorrow! its a jred 670 !
Bought it last week sent a check Wednesday to Minnesota with usps supposed arrival date Saturday
Ends up in Las Vegas finally gets there Monday. Saw gets sent out Wednesday with ups this week makes it 90 miles get a notification saying delay mechanical failure. then sat two daysin Minn now on the move again.

Dem 670's is nice saws.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was told that and 135 shipped brake dont work but I was told a 272 clutch cover will fit. This will be the biggest saw I have ran to date. Previous I thought my ms290.was badazz then I found you guys and needless to say you crushed my ego lol.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The time we have left here on this earth really is precious, I'd rather leave behind some truly awesome saws when I'm gone, than some funky old chains and a big gigantic steaming pile of BS. So I'll just stay here with all you monkeys and leave old Fabz in an empty forest to talk to himself.

Did I read right a few days back that you never were on AS?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was told that and 135 shipped brake dont work but I was told a 272 clutch cover will fit. This will be the biggest saw I have ran to date. Previous I thought my ms290.was badazz then I found you guys and needless to say you crushed my ego lol.

Not so sure about the 272 clutch cover fitting, while the cases are the same the tank handle is at a different angle on the Jonsered. I will however check this out for you when I venture out to the shop today, as I have some here.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning randy hows you

I'm feeling puny Dallas. But I can't lay down for chit. I feel much worse then. So......I'm in the shop finishing these mufflers that should have been done days ago.

Of I put a wood burner in my shop my insurance company will drop me.

Build a box that is lower than the intake grill outside the shop with the wood stove in it........then let gravity move the heat.

Too easy, not even sporting, like shooting fish in a barrel. If you must do it, your going to have to out Troll him and really yank his chain hard to get him to nut up, right now he's just getting fed more Troll fodder to feed off from. Every one of you guys that gets PO'd, is just making him that much happier and stronger at what he's doing. A fella from Tennessee once told me "don't start and there won't be none". If he's got no one to blather to he'll shrivel up and slink away.

Great post. I'm ashamed that I followed him over there now.

:(

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looked at it a couple times doing search engine searches, did not like it. I was invited here right away being a HL customer but waited to see what it was going to be like. It was 50/50 for a while to be honest.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too easy, not even sporting, like shooting fish in a barrel. If you must do it, your going to have to out Troll him and really yank his chain hard to get him to nut up, right now he's just getting fed more Troll fodder to feed off from. Every one of you guys that gets PO'd, is just making him that much happier and stronger at what he's doing. A fella from Tennessee once told me "don't start and there won't be none". If he's got no one to blather to he'll shrivel up and slink away.
I'm done ran out of memes966f89fcf32333a608841f1c8d57c60f22e68dc58c27d71d98d89cc98d0f0368.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yep, used to just fix up saws by my lonely old self and really liked it. I thought there might be something wrong with me, then I joined this place only to confirm my suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.