Redfin

Meh...
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
afternoon john help randy figure where i fit in this place at
You truely are one of a kind Dallas. Now who let you out of your box?
You mean you're not fondling that beautiful 2100?
Nah, Ive been sitting with my rig powering one of our sites all morning.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy said i could get out of the box if i didnt pick on him about his legs

See? Always with the legs.

Funny story time. My brother Craig and I both have these thin legs. Were in an elevator with mirrored walls many many years ago........him in short pants. He looks at me real serious like and says "Wow Randy, I've got some damn skinny legs. I'm gonna have to start working my legs more to build em up". I said "It ain't gonna help bro. We've got Mom's legs" The look on his face was priceless as he mulled that over. lol

We both were framing houses at that time, carrying plywood up steep roofs all the time. I really can't think of anything that would work on the legs more. But.....even at 200lbs my legs are still skinny.

Sorta like this......

skinny-fat-potato-feature.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See? Always with the legs.

Funny story time. My brother Craig and I both have these thin legs. Were in an elevator with mirrored walls many many years ago........him in short pants. He looks at me real serious like and says "Wow Randy, I've got some damn skinny legs. I'm gonna have to start working my legs more to build em up". I said "It ain't gonna help bro. We've got Mom's legs" The look on his face was priceless as he mulled that over. lol

We both were framing houses at that time, carrying plywood up steep roofs all the time. I really can't think of anything that would work on the legs more. But.....even at 200lbs my legs are still skinny.

Sorta like this......

skinny-fat-potato-feature.jpg
524ea434ae58b24e9b0be71c197bc4aa4aded13c818354ce9f96eed961f3217f.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy i have always been a small guy i started high school at 98 pounds i was eating 7 meals a day and got out of high school at 145 pounds then flat lined about 190 but since i got sick im up to 201 so time to lose 10

Status
Not open for further replies.