Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep thinking this is it, I'm better now, then like a floating turd rising to the top in the punch bowl, sick all over again. Strange this one is.

Same thing here Steve. It's been a few weeks now. I'm on a stronger antibiotic treatment now. Maybe....

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same thing here Steve. It's been a few weeks now. I'm on a stronger antibiotic treatment now. Maybe....

Hope it works for you, I'm over a month now, I do OK for a while, especially mornings, but afternoons suck. When I work outside all day is when it really comes back with a vengeance.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, went to AS to read up on slackerz. What a douche. Can't believe I wasted precious time

The time we have left here on this earth really is precious, I'd rather leave behind some truly awesome saws when I'm gone, than some funky old chains and a big gigantic steaming pile of BS. So I'll just stay here with all you monkeys and leave old Fabz in an empty forest to talk to himself.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of I put a wood burner in my shop my insurance company will drop me.

That sucks about insurance, again not really wanting/trying to pick on you guys for whatever your circumstance is, more about me assuming everyone burned wood. Guess I just figured everyone here did is all.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The time we have left here on this earth really is precious, I'd rather leave behind some truly awesome saws when I'm gone, than some funky old chains and a big gigantic steaming pile of BS. So I'll just stay here with all you monkeys and leave old Fabz in an empty forest to talk to himself.
I see your point but he deserves it soooo bad it's been quite fun.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks about insurance, again not really wanting/trying to pick on you guys for whatever your circumstance is, more about me assuming everyone burned wood. Guess I just figured everyone here did is all.
Hell I truly have no legitimate reason to own a chainsaw let alone 10

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see your point but he deserves it soooo bad it's been quite fun.

Too easy, not even sporting, like shooting fish in a barrel. If you must do it, your going to have to out Troll him and really yank his chain hard to get him to nut up, right now he's just getting fed more Troll fodder to feed off from. Every one of you guys that gets PO'd, is just making him that much happier and stronger at what he's doing. A fella from Tennessee once told me "don't start and there won't be none". If he's got no one to blather to he'll shrivel up and slink away.

Status
Not open for further replies.