Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have none! it's been an ongoing thing with management and union.
My dad was crushed in the 60s working for the state road six feet deep trench cave in they barely saved him that's sad this day and age you guys don't have better equipment take care.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had thought my colonoscopy was the only time I was going to take it up the butt this week but apparently Canada Customs wanted a turn too.

$76 duties on a used saw and saw parts today... So much for being impatient and asking for it shipped direct to me.

OUCH!!!!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had thought my colonoscopy was the only time I was going to take it up the butt this week but apparently Canada Customs wanted a turn too.

$76 duties on a used saw and saw parts today... So much for being impatient and asking for it shipped direct to me.

OUCH!!!!
Wow

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks genius they arrived today i need to buy two more saws to use them all lol my extra 590 and my new 490 i will use them on these are very nicely made deflectors pm if i owe you anything.
the husky small mount bars fit the 490s fine you just have to enlarge the oil hole and drop a link i haven't done that yet.20170125_150010.jpg

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's unfortunate. There's no way in hell I'd have gotten in that pit, looks to be 12-15 foot deep. Big GFY they'd have heard from me.

I need to agree with this.

And this is coming from a farmer who quite often does things that don't have my own self preservation in mind

From a guy who lost a finger and broke several others from putting my hand where it doesn't belong.
Damn near blew myself up from igniting 2 gallons of gas in a enclosed container....

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And this is coming from a farmer who quite often does things that don't have my own self preservation in mind

From a guy who lost a finger and broke several others from putting my hand where it doesn't belong.
Damn near blew myself up from igniting 2 gallons of gas in a enclosed container....

FYI, my nickname "Genius" cane to be not because of smart life choices but because of stupid chit I've done in the past.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score

I took a life insurance policy on you a couple years ago. :campeon:

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

OUCH!!!!

UPS by chance?

A few years back I sent DSS a bunch of stuff. If I remember right it was around $200 worth. Of course I declared it at substantially less.

He ended up getting a bill for around $100 from Fees for that one.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theres no way Id crawl in that trench that deep. 6' back for every 6' deep. One call to osha would change your managements tune.

OSHA has been called and on our jobs, unfortunately they have no jurisdiction over us.... they can only make recommendations.

We've have home owns to other companies call and report us often.
I'm glad they do because maybe just maybe it'll shine more light.

It gets really bad on jobs that we are sharing a work zone. For example working with PennDOT or with the gas company on the highways. They have to comply with OSHA regulations and in turn want us too also.

I hope it doesn't take something bad happening to change things.

Trust me I want to go home to my family safe... like Ross said I'm a farmer also and have put myself at risk over the years and it's just not the smartest thing to do. I work with 10 guys and most are tired of working like it's 1920...

Status
Not open for further replies.