huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just posted this same question in the grilling and smoking thread, I figured I'd check in here too cause this one gets way more traffic.

Any of you guys ever deal with Webber's Customer Service?

I was just told about a floor model Webber was on sale locally for $300. He said it's been there for a few weeks so it could be had for less.

It's a 3 burner with a burner for searing, along with a side burner. I guess it's all stainless except for the hood, that's black. From looking online it's a $900 grill.

The downfall; the front burner knobs are missing and one or two of the mix valves for the burners are broke.

I was told that the Webber Customer Service is very good and I'll probably be able to get the parts from them for free. Does anyone know if there's any truth to thar?

I have the 18 year old great grandfather of the one you're talking about. Mine is a Weber Genesis Gold. Stainless burners and hood. When you light it, you light the front burner. To light the rear and middle, a cross tube flows gas across them and they light. That part went bad 10 years ago. I called my local place and got it replaced without bringing in the old one. I'd say their customer service is pretty good. I bet they'll at least give you a deal on the parts you need

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just posted this same question in the grilling and smoking thread, I figured I'd check in here too cause this one gets way more traffic.

Any of you guys ever deal with Webber's Customer Service?

I was just told about a floor model Webber was on sale locally for $300. He said it's been there for a few weeks so it could be had for less.

It's a 3 burner with a burner for searing, along with a side burner. I guess it's all stainless except for the hood, that's black. From looking online it's a $900 grill.

The downfall; the front burner knobs are missing and one or two of the mix valves for the burners are broke.

I was told that the Webber Customer Service is very good and I'll probably be able to get the parts from them for free. Does anyone know if there's any truth to thar?
Webber is still American made as far as i know and they have treated me good i needed a propane valve for my nieces grill they just asked for my address and model number and shipped it free.

Status
Not open for further replies.