Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just posted this same question in the grilling and smoking thread, I figured I'd check in here too cause this one gets way more traffic.

Any of you guys ever deal with Webber's Customer Service?

I was just told about a floor model Webber was on sale locally for $300. He said it's been there for a few weeks so it could be had for less.

It's a 3 burner with a burner for searing, along with a side burner. I guess it's all stainless except for the hood, that's black. From looking online it's a $900 grill.

The downfall; the front burner knobs are missing and one or two of the mix valves for the burners are broke.

I was told that the Webber Customer Service is very good and I'll probably be able to get the parts from them for free. Does anyone know if there's any truth to thar?

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I just posted this same question in the grilling and smoking thread, I figured I'd check in here too cause this one gets way more traffic.

Any of you guys ever deal with Webber's Customer Service?

I was just told about a floor model Webber was on sale locally for $300. He said it's been there for a few weeks so it could be had for less.

It's a 3 burner with a burner for searing, along with a side burner. I guess it's all stainless except for the hood, that's black. From looking online it's a $900 grill.

The downfall; the front burner knobs are missing and one or two of the mix valves for the burners are broke.

I was told that the Webber Customer Service is very good and I'll probably be able to get the parts from them for free. Does anyone know if there's any truth to thar?
No idea, but sounds like a buy. I had one of their electric smokers before we got the Big Green egg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No idea, but sounds like a buy. I had one of their electric smokers before we got the Big Green egg

Agreed, parts can't be too much anyway. They may replace the broke parts, but wouldn't count on the missing parts.

How do you like those Big Green eggs? My OPE shop sells them. Pricey they are.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup fellas?

Mmm Chinese food. May have over doe it just a bit.. but this place is bout the best ive found, cheep too.. may have something to do wif being across the st from the animal shelter.

What I don't know can't hurt me eh? Guess until it tries to crawl out...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Raining like crazy here stopped by tractor supply out of boredom
One of the best saws ever made imho and look good just wish they still wore total super bars lolView attachment 51419
There's one in the trading post brand new for sale with a total bar for cheaper than that

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Agreed, parts can't be too much anyway. They may replace the broke parts, but wouldn't count on the missing parts.

How do you like those Big Green eggs? My OPE shop sells them. Pricey they are.

We love it, some of the best money we've spent. Its a medium, should have bought a large. I think we've had it 4 years now. It has survived sitting out in the weather the whole time. haven't done any thing to it other than use it. But it does need the felt replaced on the mating surfaces now. I have the felt on hand, just need to clean the surfaces and apply. They grill, bake, smoke...everything but fry.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup fellas?

Mmm Chinese food. May have over doe it just a bit.. but this place is bout the best ive found, cheep too.. may have something to do wif being across the st from the animal shelter.

I always say that I don't care what I am eating, as long as it tastes good.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This day last year we had over six inches of snow lol and here's a cool old church and cemetery next to my place hopefully by next weekend it'll be nice enough to tune some rebuilds and cut some wood.20170123_131809.jpg 20170123_131116.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup fellas?

Only the freshest ingredients! !!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely nice to he home for a couple days
I guess you made the deflectors genius is sending i have a new 490 with two tanks through it for one of them and a new 590 never fueled for another i will post pics when i'm done they look great on the saws I've seen.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess you made the deflectors genius is sending i have a new 490 with two tanks through it for one of them and a new 590 never fueled for another i will post pics when i'm done they look great on the saws I've seen.

Yes, I made the ones Genius is sending.

That is a medium on a 490 in my avatar pic <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.