Not open for further replies.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
introduce your self sir
Thanks for the welcome. My name is Drew auto mechanic for a paycheck for 23yrs. been fixin things since about 5yrs. old , just cant leave well enough alone.I am greatfull to be part of this site and work on small engines on the side. Every day I learn something new,and hope I can help out someone else . Much appreciation.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
we have a stihl dealer and a echo dealer here and noone likes taking their saws to them 4 or 5 times to get their saws fixed

Stihl's biggest downfall is their representation, but I can say the same about the lack of Husqvarna in this area.

Six
half dozen the other

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quit picking *s-word out of the dumpster

Now that was a little lean...

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Drew auto mechanic for a paycheck for 23yrs. been fixin things since about 5yrs. old , just cant leave well enough alone.I am greatfull to be part of this site and work on small engines on the side. Every day I learn something new,and hope I can help out someone else . Much appreciation.

Nice to meet you, feel free to jump in anywhere you see fit.

i have plenty of gauze and tape i ran out of band aids the last time i worked on a echo lol

Just wait till ya get a 590-620. Won't have fingerprints left..

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stihl's biggest downfall is their representation, but I can say the same about the lack of Husqvarna in this area.

Six
half dozen the other

i travel 25 miles past the dealer here to go to a stihl dealer i can do business with like 5 dollars less per gallon of bar oil and 8 dollars less per chain plus it is close to where i can get non ethanol fuel at

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
i travel 25 miles past the dealer here to go to a stihl dealer i can do business with like 5 dollars less per gallon of bar oil and 8 dollars less per chain plus it is close to where i can get non ethanol fuel at

Been there, doing the same. bought my 461 from him, he's never seen a 661 until I show him the used one I have now. Ghey

Status
Not open for further replies.