Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That fkd up that they lock them up View attachment 50311thats what iam working with

Chit Im must be ballin lol.

Got those 2, plus a coffee/chicken,saltwater/soup and a sammich/goodie machine. In my close break room. The one up front has double. Since it is tied to all the offices it gets locked off from the shop on weekends.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. My name is Drew auto mechanic for a paycheck for 23yrs. been fixin things since about 5yrs. old , just cant leave well enough alone.I am greatfull to be part of this site and work on small engines on the side. Every day I learn something new,and hope I can help out someone else . Much appreciation.
Hi'ya Drew
I'm Brian, just a Dumb farm kid that works at a factory.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope everyone is doing well. All you night shift guys keep those eyes open the last couple hours.

I hate travel days, up so firetruckin early and wait wait wait everywhere you go.

Not as good as Jason's musical references but The Hoodoo Gurus always comes to mind at times like these...

"Up before the sun and now I'm tired before I even begin."

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Dave....more dam fog and rain again all the way over here.
How you doing luckily at my new house I've got five different routes to get home it's hammering rain right now i keep a 590 in my jeep to cut trees out of the road used it several time's last week lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How you doing luckily at my new house I've got five different routes to get home it's hammering rain right now i keep a 590 in my jeep to cut trees out of the road used it several time's last week lol
Stay safe Dave soumds like you need an exocage to keep from getting crushed

Status
Not open for further replies.